Please don't enroll in any class or workshop if you aren't sure you can attend. Many times, you can enroll last minute with no problems unless a workshop or class is sold out. All fees are non-refundable. This keeps our costs down. All classes held at 5645 Strohm Ave, North Hollywood, CA 91601
except, of course the ONLINE CLASSES. Our membership information, please read.
Guidelines for Casting Directors/Associates/Assistants----Curriculum Suggestions To Casting.
THE ACTORSITE SUPPORTS CITY ATTORNEY MIKE FEUER WHO WANTS TO MAKE SURE YOU ATTEND WORKSHOPS WHO ADHERE TO THESE GUIDELINES:
- Classes taught by Casting Directors and Associates must be for instructional purposes only and not a "paid audition".
- The workshop must clearly post that taking part is not a guarantee of employment.
- Casting Directors and Associates must be aware of how he workshop advertised their participation---especially on the workshop's website. A casting offices current projects must not be advertised.
- Sides (scenes) must be from past projects or material that has already been cast and cannot be from projects currently being cast.
- Headshots cannot be collected and taken at the end of the class.
- If you think you've been scammed, call the Consumer Protection Unit of the L. A. City Attorney's office at 213-473-6924 .
“This workshop is a learning experience. It is not an audition or employment opportunity. When the workshop is over, the casting director/casting associate/casting director (whichever is applicable) teaching this workshop will not be taking your headshot, resume or any other of your promotional materials”